14/2 GA Brake Cable Grey PVC Jacket- 1000 ft Reel
- Buy 2 for CA$252.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for CA$224.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 4 for CA$196.00 each and save 30%
This automotive cable features stranded bare copper conductors, PVC insulation, and is flat jacketed with PVC. It uses the normal color code of black, white, green, and red. It is rated for temperatures between -40°C and +105°C.
Brake Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper
- Number of Conductors: Multi-conductor cable: 2, 3, or 4 conductors
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Jacket: Gray Flat Jacketed Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- AWG Sizes: Available in sizes from 8 AWG through 18 AWG
- Normal Color Code: Conductor 1: Black; Conductor 2: White; Conductor 3: Green; Conductor 4: Red
Brake Cable Applications:
This type of automotive cable is suitable for use in electric brake applications, and in other automotive, truck or trailer applications. These applications may not exceed temperatures of 105ºC.